Really good non-leaking atomizer?

Old Jun 23, 15, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver (2019)
Really good non-leaking atomizer?

I searched and found some old threads where people talked about atomizers, but no specific recommendations. I am looking for a small size to decant this for carry-on travel. Thanks!
Old Jun 23, 15, 2:11 pm

Programs: MileagePlus and a bunch of hotel programs
I've used the Travalo, available on Amazon, among other places. It only works if you fill it from spray bottles. I seem to recall some people complaining in the reviews about leaking, but I've never had a single problem. I carry one in my purse daily and I carry them frequently on flights.
Old Jun 23, 15, 6:05 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, HH Gold
Travalo

Originally Posted by titaniumfemme View Post
I've used the Travalo, available on Amazon, among other places. It only works if you fill it from spray bottles. I seem to recall some people complaining in the reviews about leaking, but I've never had a single problem. I carry one in my purse daily and I carry them frequently on flights.

Another vote for Travalo--used for years with no problems. It's confusing at first how to fill, but there are YouTube videos showing you how. I have used other, cheaper types--all ended in tears I use two--one for perfume; one for rosewater for refreshing face on a long flight. Be sure to get a genuine Travalo as there are many copy cats.

here's a link:
Amazon Amazon
Old Jun 24, 15, 6:35 am

Aromaflage use!

Originally Posted by Hoyaheel View Post
I searched and found some old threads where people talked about atomizers, but no specific recommendations. I am looking for a small size to decant this for carry-on travel. Thanks!
Hi Gretchen. Not sure if you were aware but all of our bottles are less than tsa 3oz limit and are carry on friendly. The bottles are fine to travel with especially in the linen Baggie that came with the box. Let me know if you have any questions and enjoy your trip!
Old Jun 24, 15, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver (2019)
I understand that my 50ml bottle is TSA compliant, but it is larger than I want to carry in my limited liquids bag and way more than I will need to travel with.

Search this Thread