Solid Shampoo -- no sulfates

Old Apr 19, 15, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MileagePlus and a bunch of hotel programs
Solid Shampoo -- no sulfates

I have my hair colored -- red -- which is a particularly difficult color to maintain. So, I'm very picky about the shampoo I use and avoid products with sulfates whenever possible, as they can strip even permanent color. While there are a number of liquid non-sulfate shampoos available, I went on the hunt for a solid shampoo bar to reduce the strain on my liquids bag.

I love LUSH products, but unfortunately, their solid shampoo bars do contain sulfates and a number of reviews warned of problems with stripping color. Moving on....

I was surprised at the difficulty I had finding something, but ultimately, I stumbled on solid shampoo and conditioner made by Creating Harmony LLC (creatingharmonyllc.com). I tried the Camilla shampoo and the Quinoa conditioner and I like both of them. The shampoo suds nicely and the conditioner worked well on my fine, wavy hair. Both are available in large or travel size bars and are very reasonably priced.

I have no connection with the company, and of course, your mileage may vary, but I wanted to share my discovery in case it's useful to some of my fellow women travelers.

Search this Thread