Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Help picking out a nice credit card case for my wife

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2014, 3:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member

My wife has always opted for cheap credit card cases that need replaced frequently. Why, I don't know, she puts them in Prada purses, but whatever. She has asked me to find her a "really nice one" after the latest episode of one disintegrating in her purse and leaving cards floating around. I would really like some suggestions of credit card cases/wallets that people have found nice looking, functional and reliable. She keeps bills in a separate money clip like thing that she likes, this would be for cards; credit, insurance, drivers license, etc. I should add that she has a lot of cards, which makes it a bit difficult. Thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited by GadgetFreak; Jan 4, 2014 at 3:42 pm
Old Jan 5, 2014, 7:42 am

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
Here's one

If she likes something unique, I like this RFID blocking one--from Etsy (website that specializes in one-of-a kind, handcrafted items).

There are different designs.

Only drawback is it does not hold very many cards.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1715747...op_home_active
Old Jan 6, 2014, 1:50 pm

I like Bellroy's products:

http://bellroy.com/wallets
Old Jan 6, 2014, 4:29 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
I love Tumi's products. They are timeless and I have had several wallets for many years - the only reason I change them is because I like to rotate them for a bit of variety.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 10:09 am
tcl

Location: In a hotel somewhere trying to repack everything I brought (and bought) in to a carry-on smaller than my last one.
Programs: UA, Asia Miles, Southwest, IHG
Have a look at Lodis or Wallit

Lodis has a refined classic business-y line (ebags etc) and a fashionable line (their own website). Wallit specializes in colourful leathers and designs favour the card-heavy.

What style are you looking for?
Old Jan 8, 2014, 12:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Originally Posted by tcl
Have a look at Lodis or Wallit

Lodis has a refined classic business-y line (ebags etc) and a fashionable line (their own website). Wallit specializes in colourful leathers and designs favour the card-heavy.

What style are you looking for?
Thanks. I think she just wants one that will hold a lot of cards and not fall apart. I have talked her into getting two, one for 14-16 cards and one for the rest; as long has the one for the smaller number, 14-16, has multiple pockets so she can sort them a bit. I will take a look at these.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 9:18 pm

I've had a Lodis one for years - has held up really well.
Old Feb 23, 2014, 11:32 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Westjet Rewards
I acquired two fan out card holders from M0851 last year. The clear sleeves fan out for quick access and the leather is beautiful. They are held together with a sturdy nut and bolt. Although there are only 10 pockets you can add 3-4 extra ones before it becomes too bulky. I put my most frequently used cards in it and keep the rest in a separate holder. Seasonal colours are available in-store that you won't see online. There's a New York location and others internationally.

http://www.m0851.com/shop/collection...ALCH080700099/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.