Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Giving away a couple YesTo discount codes; each product would be $2

Old Dec 13, 13, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bopping Field Mice on their Heads

YesTo is a personal care line with skincare, body, and hair products marketed as being "natural" or eco-friendly. http://www.yestocarrots.com/

The discount expires tonight at 11:59 pm EST. I signed up for this Facebook offer using my email but I thought it didn't go through the first time; thus I ended up with duplicates. The offer is to make up for their site over loading on Cyber Monday. All products on the site are $2 each (except value bundles), plus $5 shipping on orders less than $50. Free shipping is available for orders over $50. Most of the orders are delayed a week due to volume of traffic so receiving the shipment before Christmas is questionable.

I'm doubtful that YesTo is cited in any shopping portal for cash/points back however.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Shopping period:

Friday 12/13/13, 12:00am EST - 11:59pm EST

Now that you have your code, here's the details of your offer: Code is for 1 time use only during the 24 hour period indicated above. Valid on individual items only, limited to 2 per item. May not be combined with any other offers and excludes discounted bundles or specially marked prices. While supplies last. Orders over $50 receive free shipping (after discount, before tax + shipping). Consumers who already took advantage of the Cyber Monday $2 pricing on December 2, 2013 are not eligible to take advantage of this pricing and/or program again.

We are doing our best to replenish our inventory daily to ensure products are available for your shopping. Given the increased level of orders during the holiday season, shipping times may be longer than the standard 5-7 business days and cannot be guaranteed before the holidays.

If you run into any issues, please call 1-888-929-3786 for assistance (Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm EST. Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm EST. Sunday closed).

Thank you for your patience and continued support of YES TO!
Old Dec 13, 13, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bopping Field Mice on their Heads
Oops, I forgot to add, please PM for the codes. I will be online and reply as soon as able.

Search this Thread