FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Women Travelers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/women-travelers-166/)
-   -   Attention Travel Loving Women - Do you need help fulfilling your travel dreams? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/women-travelers/1434928-attention-travel-loving-women-do-you-need-help-fulfilling-your-travel-dreams.html)

Maureent Feb 3, 2013 7:10 pm

Attention Travel Loving Women - Do you need help fulfilling your travel dreams?

If you're a woman who loves to travel independently I would appreciate you taking a few minutes to complete my short survey. Your feedback will help me as I explore how I can best assist women fulfill their travel dreams.

Thank you, and happy travels!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LH8DV6C

gfunkdave Feb 3, 2013 7:21 pm

Welcome to FlyerTalk, MaureenT.

I will move your post to our Women Travelers forum, where it will likely get better traction. It would also be helpful for you to post a followup explaining more about who you are and why you're doing this survey.

Thanks,
Gfunkdave, moderator, Travel Products

KM123 Feb 4, 2013 4:16 pm

Survey taken. We'd love to see you more around FT.

Analise Feb 5, 2013 8:07 am

Originally Posted by KM123 (Post 20185536)
Survey taken. We'd love to see you more around FT.

I agree. :)

Welcome to Flyertalk.

soccerfanz10 Feb 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Done.

Come back and let us know what insights you've gained, or even ask any followup questions. Good Luck.

exquisitered Feb 21, 2013 9:47 am

Welcome! I did the survey. Please come back to share results!

Maureent May 26, 2013 9:50 pm

And the suvery said.............

Hi everyone,

A big thank you to those who took the time to take my survey; it has helped me tremendously in determining the biggest challenge women are dealing with when it comes to taking a holiday.

To give you a little background on who I am and what I am doing. I spent 12 years as a travel agent and have been planning and creating my own adventure holidays for nearly 30 years. Many of these trips have been as a solo female traveller as I could never seem to find a like-minded traveler to share the experience.

Then one day not too long ago, I thought I can’t be the only female who likes to travel a little adventurously? So I decided to put together a short survey to get a better idea. My survey findings were that many women do like to travel independently, but finding the time to research and plan was their biggest challenge.

So I decided to work on creating a website and business where I’ll share my knowledge and experience, and also a place others can share their own travel stories. I will also provide a service of creating customized itineraries where I will do all the research and planning so they can enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

WOW, long post. Hopefully in another couple weeks I will have my site up and beginning to share what I have learned in my 30 years of travel. So stay tuned for www.travellovingwomen.com

Safe and happy travels,
Maureen

SkiAdcock May 30, 2013 7:42 am

Thanks for the follow up - and good luck!

BTW - I was chatting w/ someone the other day whose mother would like to travel quite a bit (does already), but is looking for like-minded folk to travel w/ or be a roommate on trips.

Cheers.

Maureent Jun 8, 2013 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock (Post 20835344)
Thanks for the follow up - and good luck!

BTW - I was chatting w/ someone the other day whose mother would like to travel quite a bit (does already), but is looking for like-minded folk to travel w/ or be a roommate on trips.

Cheers.

Hi Sharon, thanks for the tip, you have given me another idea for my site. I should have more details to share soon.

Consultette Jun 10, 2013 7:23 am

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock (Post 20835344)

Please keep me posted as well - I have an Aunt who loves to travel but is limited in how often she can do so due to the lack of a companion. Her husband is afraid to have her traveling alone but with his occupation he cannot join her for the long trips that she would like to do.

Annalisa12 Jul 16, 2013 4:31 am

It sounded like you were going to direct me to some sugar daddy travel site where men could fulfil my travel dreams! eek!!