Jewelry shopping in Rome

Old Apr 22, 2012, 3:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P
Jewelry shopping in Rome

My husband and I have a week left of a wonderful 2-month stay in Rome. Meanwhile, back in the U.S., our daughter's house was just broken into and all of her jewelry stolen. Nothing of great monetary value, but things like her grandma's pearl necklace and other things with great sentimental value.

Anyway - I'd love to get her some earrings or a necklace here, to help her start a new collection. At home I've tended to buy jewelry for her at art museum gift shops in the $100-200 range - and wondered if any of you had some ideas where I might find similar boutique-type items in Rome in a similar price range. We're staying in the Campo de' Fiori neighborhood. Thanks for any thoughts!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.