Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

L'OCCITANE in Dulles international Airport in DC?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

L'OCCITANE in Dulles international Airport in DC?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2011, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Question L'OCCITANE in Dulles international Airport in DC?

I am flying internationally in a week, and I was asked to get L'occitane products by my mom.
I've been trying to find out if their a duty free stores have one for 2 hrs by now, but I couldn't fine that information.

Does anyone know if they have one

It is not Dallas in Texas, but Dulles in Washington D.C.
Thanks!
Old Apr 30, 2011, 8:13 pm

Programs: UA Gold-1MM, Hhonors Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold
What product are you looking for?? My Mom just got into L'occitane too, She uses the Milk cream. I found a large selection in the int'l term of SFO last week. It was in the general Duty free shop. I guess that most of the Duty Free shops have the same product. Not sure where you are located, but L'occitane has a website and it is also carried at Sephora. Hope that helps.
Old Apr 30, 2011, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

I am catching a international flight at Dulles International Airport in Washington D.C. I am just looking for Shea butter.

Yeah, I looked their website, but I couldn't find a store in the Dulles International Airport..
I heard there is one big duty free shop in one of the terminals, but nobody mentioned if there is L'OCCITANE on other threads.
Old May 1, 2011, 12:47 am

Is it convenient to just call the duty free shop and ask? I've never been to Dulles but it looks like they have a few stores and concessions there.

http://www.dutyfreeamericas.com/reta...?airportID=IAD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.