Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Time of the Month

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2011, 10:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by k_malm
Thanks for the tips! That was good info, OfftoOz. I plan on getting one, but given I hope to be pregnant in the next few months, I am going to hold off until after the kiddos come.
Wonderful news!
Old Feb 23, 2019, 11:28 am

A very old thread, that I thought I could give my 2 cents... I discovered the cup after I was diagnosed with PE (blood clots in all my lobes in my lungs.). I am 56 and nowhere near menopause. My GYN calls me an over-achiever.

I was put on blood thinners. Well, a heavy bleeder turned into almost not being able to leaver the house... Changing pads every 1.5 hours. Round the clock for 7 days. I knew there had to be an answer. Enter, the young girls of today! My friends daughter told her to have me check out these 3 sources. They are YouTube-ers, but saved my life!!

Wash while using, boil for 7 minutes after your week. Easy peasy.

Sarah Tran ItsJustKelli and the web-site Putacupinit.com

I am a convert! Took me 3 cups to get the right one. Fave is the Lunette. Diva Cup least fave. Lunette is one of the best. And Period Panties. I golf 3-4 days a week, and between a up and the panties, I never ever worry. And travel is so much easier. You get very comfortable with your body! I am off the blood thinners after a year. I also realized that monthly expense of feminine products is nothing a man can understand. Plus, the Tampon Tax really offends me that it's a gender specific tax.

Too much information, but hope it helps someone. PM me if you have any questions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.