FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Women Travelers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/women-travelers-166/)
-   -   Please welcome scoow as a moderator of the Women Travelers forum (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/women-travelers/1149899-please-welcome-scoow-moderator-women-travelers-forum.html)

l etoile Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Please welcome scoow as a moderator of the Women Travelers forum

Because you all are quite rambunctious and keep moderators oh so busy ;), we had to go looking in the Travel Security forum to find another moderator for this forum. That person is scoow and she will join Katja in moderator duties here.

OK, so the truth is that this is a forum with top-notch posters who have created a welcoming place filled with various tips and such. It's really a wonderful place to visit and I know scoow will find herself at home here quickly.

As much as I love the Women Travelers forum, my plate will be a bit full with the UA/CO merger and upcoming assignments so I'm moving on as a moderator, but always look forward to posting and reading here.

Please help me in welcoming scoow as a new moderator here. And don't give her too many problems. ;)

l etoile Nov 18, 2010 5:13 pm

And I'm probably scoow's first RBP since I made a typo in the headline. :o

Katja Nov 18, 2010 5:18 pm

But I fixed it for you!

scoow, thanks for taking on this onerous task!

travelingsalesgal Nov 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Welcome aboard Scoow :) Well, not aboard.. But, to moderating us feisty ladies :D

Dianne47 Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Thank you

Thanks, l'etoile, for your service to the FT women's group as moderator.

8dimsum Nov 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Thank you for all your hard work. And a nice welcome to our new moderator.

b1513 Nov 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Welcome scoow And, l'etoile , thanks so much for your dedication.

Bobette

lili Nov 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Welcome scoow! We'll behave for you. It's those rowdy men we let in that have to be monitored.

l'etoile thank you for your work keeping things running smoothly and good luck for the future.

l etoile Nov 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by Katja (Post 15193924)
But I fixed it for you!

Thanks Katja. :)

And thanks to you all for the kind words.

obscure2k Nov 18, 2010 11:15 pm

I have had the pleasure of meeting scoow and I know she will be a great asset to this forum. She is a terrific person. Not much to say about L'Etoile, except that she has become a good friend and colleague. As well, her Trip Reports are always such a pleasure to read. Thanks, L'Etoile for getting the book club going and for all of those who participated in the "Last Chinese Chef Do" in SFO....O.K., I wasn't crazy about the jellyfish, but we sure had fun.
Will miss L'Etoile....know that Scoow will be a wonderful Mod and anyone who works with our Katja is lucky. She is truly a treasure and adds so much to F.T.
Just loving that line-up.

gj83 Nov 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Welcome Scuba Chick.

chchkiwi Nov 19, 2010 12:46 am

Welcome aboard scoow!

SkiAdcock Nov 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Welcome scoow & thanks l'etoile!

Cheers.

chamonix Nov 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Welcome welcome!

lin821 Nov 22, 2010 11:31 am

Congrats and welcome, scoow!

(I thought your plate was pretty full over TS/S but I digress... :p)