Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Women only travel groups from India

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2010, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Don't think it matters...

Hi all,

I need some info and maybe this is the right forum for this..

I am currently in Vienna on work.

I am planning for my mom (who is currently in Calcutta) to come to visit me in the month of May but I want her to visit some places like Paris, Rome,Switzerland before she comes and stays with me ( in vienna ) for some time.. The problem is as I on work here , I cannot travel with her to the above places because I cant take much leave but I want her to see atleast some parts of Europe since I can only take her on weekend trips around Vienna / prague.

Hence, I wanted to know if anyone is aware of any women only travel groups for europe during the summers from India with whom I can get in touch with..

My current plan is she comes in some travel group, goes arnd Europe for 10-15 days, then comes and stays with me for abt 10 days and then flies back.. But ofcourse the plan can be changed if I get a better idea (hopefully from this forum)

Request advices..

thanks
Abhi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.