Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

WestJet shares struggling in midst of 'market malaise'

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2008, 7:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver

http://www.canada.com/victoriatimesc...3-5ddc72a9468f

CALGARY -- Shares of WestJet Airlines Ltd., Canada's second-largest carrier, flirted briefly with a 52-week low yesterday, a dip analysts attributed to U.S. market woes.
Old Oct 21, 2008, 9:16 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, BMI, Hyatt, SPG, PC
Originally Posted by tcook052
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimesc...3-5ddc72a9468f

CALGARY -- Shares of WestJet Airlines Ltd., Canada's second-largest carrier, flirted briefly with a 52-week low yesterday, a dip analysts attributed to U.S. market woes.
They will go up soon, methinks.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 3:38 am

I hope they don't go the other way! Got a return YVR - YYC for me and the wife next month during our escape to the rockies.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by Petrus
I hope they don't go the other way! Got a return YVR - YYC for me and the wife next month during our escape to the rockies.
I can guarantee that the short-term fluctuations in share price have nothing at all to do with the viability of Westjet, your particular flight, or the price of flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.