Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

entertainment on IAH to Calgary flights

Old May 16, 2024, 10:54 am
Original Poster

hi all,

Do the flights to Calgary and back to IAH have screens with entertainment?
I'm trying to figure out what I need to pack for my kids.
Old May 16, 2024, 11:17 am

Unfortunately the 737 fleet doesnt have seat back screens, but if you download the Westjet app before you get on board, you will have access to a selection of movies and tv shows through Westjet Connect.
Old May 16, 2024, 1:16 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by YYCguy
Unfortunately the 737 fleet doesnt have seat back screens, but if you download the Westjet app before you get on board, you will have access to a selection of movies and tv shows through Westjet Connect.
App no longer required. Just connect to network and go to www.westjetconnect.com in browser of any device.
aerobod, V1213 and m.y like this.
Old May 16, 2024, 2:04 pm

More info on entertainment available on WestJet Connect available here: https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/inflight/entertainment
Fisch likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.