Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

YYC Spring Do - 1st Ever Burgers & Scotch Evening - April 26, 2024

Old Mar 20, 2024, 10:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
Calgary WS FT Do 1st Ever Burgers & Scotch Evening

Date: Friday, April 26, 2024
Boarding Time: 18:00 (likely will last until about 23:00; come and go as you please, stop in for an appetizer on your way to another dinner, come for a drink after a family wedding, whatever)
We will be in the private room of the restaurant
Reservation is under Adam Smith (private room is to the right as you come in the main door)

Current Availability
W7 O7 R7 Y7 B7 M7 H7 Q7 N7 S7 X7 T7 K7 L7 E7 A7

Confirmed pax
  • Adam Smith
  • tcook052
  • fbrdky
  • qraec777
  • asovse1
  • gcashin
  • smilee

Signed up for EF alerts on Do availability, but not yet committed to the Do
  • pt360
  • sgrunt
  • Symmetre
  • Nitehawk
  • Mrs. Smith

Don't like burgers or Scotch / committed to eating burgers and drinking Scotch elsewhere that night
  • jashah
  • V1213
  • aerobod
  • Melville
  • YYCCL3
  • Fisch
  • FlyerJ

Important Event Notes
  • The burger and Scotch theme is purely optional. Those are the specialties of the restaurant, but you're free to have a salad and a Coke Zero, fish and white wine, or whatever floats your boat
  • We will have access to a few of the restaurant's recent Whisky Wednesday tasting menus which offer a flight of 3-4 whiskies at a reduced price. For past Do attendees, this is the same as previous years
  • Theres no set cost to attend everyone just pays for their own food and beverage (the restaurant will do separate bills for everyone)
Print Wikipost

YYC Spring Do - 1st Ever Burgers & Scotch Evening - April 26, 2024

Old Apr 29, 2024, 2:59 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
Adam, thank you so much for putting together the event. I had a fantastic time. It really resonated with me how WestJet has excellent frontline staff and service, but their loyalty program could use some improvement. Hearing everyone's travel stories was a lot of fun. Nice to meet everyone.
Fisch, tcook052, gcashin and 3 others like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.