WestJet Partner Lounge Updates

Old Jul 10, 2023, 7:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas LTG, WestJet Plat
WestJet Partner Lounge Updates

There doesn't appear to be a centralized thread about WestJet's partner lounges so I figured I'd start one to talk about some recent changes.

It appears as though Ottawa's relatively new Aspire Lounge is now a WestJet partner, making for a welcome addition to the network.
Additionally, Montreal's Air France Lounge has been added. This lounge is described as being in the "international concourse" - is it accessible for domestic flights (like YYZ's international Plaza Premium Lounge), or is this a useless addition to the network (WestJet doesn't have any international flights from YUL)?
Internationally, the United Club at Narita is a new partner.

While most WestJet ports don't have partner (including Delta) lounges, the most notable omissions are those served by the 787s with Business Class, for which lounge access is theoretically included with the ticket. These airports are:
  • BCN
  • DUB
  • EDI
  • CUN
  • PVR
  • OGG
FlyerJ and gcashin like this.
Old Jul 10, 2023, 8:46 pm

YUL is an interesting one, given that the AF lounge is well beyond the international boarding pass check. Basically useless for now. There are no lounges in YUL at all for domestic flights except the tired and overcrowded AC MLL.
tobiashenry likes this.
Old Jul 10, 2023, 10:52 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Flew from DUB and got a nice surprise that they don't have a partner lounge, and the contract lounges are usually at capacity and turn away Priority Pass users.
Old Jul 10, 2023, 11:01 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by V1213
Additionally, Montreal's Air France Lounge has been added. This lounge is described as being in the "international concourse" - is it accessible for domestic flights (like YYZ's international Plaza Premium Lounge), or is this a useless addition to the network (WestJet doesn't have any international flights from YUL)?
This is for people travelling on WestJet codeshares operated by AF/KL. Technically, they could deny you access if there's no partnership here.

Maybe there's some Sunwing routes that go down south as well.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 5:48 am

Programs: TK Gold
Any reports of FCO lounge using lounge voucher - will be going there next week.

I had a hard time entering CDG AF lounge as no one seems to know how to grant a lounge voucher from WS. Only I insist and speak some broken french and the supervisor came and knew how to do it.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by tobiashenry

I had a hard time entering CDG AF lounge as no one seems to know how to grant a lounge voucher from WS. Only I insist and speak some broken french and the supervisor came and knew how to do it.
In Oct 2022 we had no problem using lounge vouchers in FCO.
tobiashenry likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by tobiashenry

For me it was easy to get into the AF lounges at CDG. The attendant at Hall L managing the line (maybe was a supervisor since they were the ones who went into the system to process the voucher) immediately asked me for the voucher number and told me there is a place on the WS website to find it since I didn't know what that meant. I think they were almost finished processing before they realized WS that day departed from Hall M before directing me to the AF lounge at Hall M as they could only take flights departing from the same hall. After backtracking to T2F to take the bus over to M and 45 minutes later we reached the lounge at M where it was the same story, the attendant knew immediately what to do to process the lounge voucher.
SUPERTRAVEL likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.