Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

App: flight unconfirmed; WestJetter: flight is confirmed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2022, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Who to believe?

The website doesn't have any messages saying that my flight is unconfirmed so presumably there's no issues with it.
The flight is still being sold by WS with no time changes.

The agent I talked to resent my itinerary and it does say confirmed. But the app still says unconfirmed.
I feel like this is not going to go well on the day of departure and having the flight originate at an outstation doesn't help.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 3:33 pm

What's the flight number, route? Any recent history?
Old Jun 28, 2022, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Nothing abnormal about the seasonal route other than it has been consistently late.

Also should note that my itinerary is very simple. There is a grand total of one segment bought directly with WestJet, that's it.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 9:40 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
What, exactly, does the app say? Does it say "unconfirmed"? Does it tell you to contact WS?

Last weekend, the app also kept telling me it was time to check in despite already having checked in, so I might not worry too much about it, but it would be easier to make an assessment if you provided more information.
WannabeSE likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 9:50 am
Original Poster

App: "Your flight is not confirmed. Please contact us at 1-888-937-8538 regarding your trip."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.