Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

YYZ Plaza Premium Lounge Access - Voucher

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2022, 6:40 am
Original Poster

I have 4 Lounge access vouchers but I'm not sure how to actually use them. When I select them in my WestJet app it just brings me to the regular website. Will they be linked to our boarding passes, do I show my credit card or just the screen that says they exist?

has anyone had any recent experience in particular at the international lounge in terminal 3 at YYZ?
Old May 8, 2022, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by RG306
I have 4 Lounge access vouchers but I'm not sure how to actually use them. When I select them in my WestJet app it just brings me to the regular website. Will they be linked to our boarding passes, do I show my credit card or just the screen that says they exist?

has anyone had any recent experience in particular at the international lounge in terminal 3 at YYZ?
At the lounge they will check you have a valid boarding pass and just go into a listing of your vouchers based on your WestJet Rewards ID in the WestJet lounge system or a link to the system that is provided to lounge partners, they will then decrement the voucher for you and anyone you are traveling with that you can also provide a voucher to. The LGW Number 1 lounge and WestJet YYC lounge both did this for me last year.
V1213, flyingin and Fisch like this.
Old May 8, 2022, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by aerobod
At the lounge they will check you have a valid boarding pass and just go into a listing of your vouchers based on your WestJet Rewards ID in the WestJet lounge system or a link to the system that is provided to lounge partners, they will then decrement the voucher for you and anyone you are traveling with that you can also provide a voucher to. The LGW Number 1 lounge and WestJet YYC lounge both did this for me last year.
thank you
Old Apr 8, 2024, 8:47 am

Programs: westjet
Can I use my westjet lounge vouchers in Orlando?
Old Apr 9, 2024, 11:55 am

Programs: WS Platinum, Marriott Titanium, DL Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by magicjumper
Can I use my westjet lounge vouchers in Orlando?
WestJet doesn't offer lounge access using vouchers anywhere in the U.S. The full list of locations in their lounge program is here: https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/airport/lounges

WestJet Gold and Platinum customers have access to Delta Sky Club lounges in the U.S. via their membership status (but not using vouchers). Details on that are here: https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/reward...elta-air-lines
Old Apr 11, 2024, 11:54 am

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by FlyerJ
WestJet doesn't offer lounge access using vouchers anywhere in the U.S. The full list of locations in their lounge program is here: https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/airport/lounges

WestJet Gold and Platinum customers have access to Delta Sky Club lounges in the U.S. via their membership status (but not using vouchers). Details on that are here: https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/reward...elta-air-lines
The DL lounge benefit is a win for Cdn based flyers with WJ Gold or higher.
Fisch likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.