Premium Economy Dreamliner seat map

Old Feb 17, 22, 12:18 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 20
Premium Economy Dreamliner seat map

I'm curious if anyone knows what happens behind the curtain immediately behind the last row of Premium Economy. I have seats there on an overnight transatlantic flight and wondering how much "bathroom lineup" happens there. In 2019 we sat in the front row of the second section of Economy and we had people congregating around us for the bathroom all night.
pastorash is offline  
Old Feb 17, 22, 12:55 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YQR
Posts: 2,499
Originally Posted by pastorash View Post
I'm curious if anyone knows what happens behind the curtain immediately behind the last row of Premium Economy. I have seats there on an overnight transatlantic flight and wondering how much "bathroom lineup" happens there. In 2019 we sat in the front row of the second section of Economy and we had people congregating around us for the bathroom all night.
There is a hard wall and galley behind the last row of PE, plus a curtain for the aisle. I donít recall if they let economy use the bathrooms between the two sections, but I think not. The last time I used one of those bathrooms I was in business and walked back and the galley and bathroom area was deserted.

I have been in the first row of the section of economy you refer to and had the same experience you did with people lining up for the bathroom. It wasnít great. Both business and PE on Westjetís 787 are very private cabins, which is one reason I choose WS for my London flights.
arf04 is offline  
Old Feb 17, 22, 2:09 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 812
Originally Posted by arf04 View Post
There is a hard wall and galley behind the last row of PE, plus a curtain for the aisle. I donít recall if they let economy use the bathrooms between the two sections, but I think not. The last time I used one of those bathrooms I was in business and walked back and the galley and bathroom area was deserted.

I have been in the first row of the section of economy you refer to and had the same experience you did with people lining up for the bathroom. It wasnít great. Both business and PE on Westjetís 787 are very private cabins, which is one reason I choose WS for my London flights.
The only time economy guests are allowed to use the Dreamliner PE washrooms are when the aisles are blocked by service carts when thereís no way for the server to allow the guest to pass by to an economy washroom. Itís not frequent and certainly no ďline upĒ. The only noise might be from cabin crew in the galley serving meals and setting up/putting away service equipment for your meal services.
YYCguy is offline  
Old Feb 18, 22, 12:03 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YQR
Posts: 2,499
Originally Posted by YYCguy View Post
The only time economy guests are allowed to use the Dreamliner PE washrooms are when the aisles are blocked by service carts when thereís no way for the server to allow the guest to pass by to an economy washroom. Itís not frequent and certainly no ďline upĒ. The only noise might be from cabin crew in the galley serving meals and setting up/putting away service equipment for your meal services.
Thatís what I thought. Westjetís PE is much better than ACís for that reason alone, though to me itís better in all ways. The steady toilet traffic on ACís PE really make it a turnoff to me!
FlyerJ likes this.
arf04 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread