Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WestJet Catering

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2021, 1:25 pm

Programs: WS Platinum, Marriott Titanium, DL Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Vaclav
Indeed, we have got what was presented by Westjet when the onboard service returned to pre-covid times.

The menu was was presented and the Premium cabin also benefited greatly from spectacular service provided by Taylor.

Over so many years of travel on various airlines, the level of commitment and caring that was offered is indeed rare.
I flew YYZ-YYC last Friday ... in Business on the 787.

The service was outstanding, the meal was great, and I love those pods. More importantly, I experienced the same 'level of commitment and caring' that you did! (And I agree that it's too rare these days!) Everyone working the J cabin did an amazing job -- truly professional, and I was impressed and humbled by their gratitude to me for being a WestJet customer.
Vaclav, YYCguy and NA-Flyer like this.
Old Jul 13, 2021, 7:25 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by FlyerJ
I flew YYZ-YYC last Friday ... in Business on the 787.

The service was outstanding, the meal was great, and I love those pods. More importantly, I experienced the same 'level of commitment and caring' that you did! (And I agree that it's too rare these days!) Everyone working the J cabin did an amazing job -- truly professional, and I was impressed and humbled by their gratitude to me for being a WestJet customer.
Flew yesterday YYZ to YVR in J Class on the 787 service WS721.

First time to fly WS and I am very surprised. Champagne onboard, Excellent catering and service, outstanding seats. Very impressed

The only letdown was the unavailability of business class lounge in YYZ.
Vaclav and cirrusdragoon like this.
Old Jul 13, 2021, 8:48 pm

I think the pandemic put the brakes on establishing a lounge in YYZ. I hope that one will get built there eventually!
NA-Flyer and V1213 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.