Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

RBC Westjet Mastercard upgrade your status promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RBC Westjet Mastercard upgrade your status promo

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2020, 10:55 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by beastmaster
I received Period 2 Qualifing dollars November 17 and Period 3 was today, December 17.
Same for me. Big one today, I put lots of big Black Friday liquor purchases on that card!
Old Dec 18, 2020, 6:03 am

I’d have received all so far with round 3 being posted yesterday.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 2:30 pm

Programs: Qantas LTG, WestJet Plat
Looks like earning status through the credit card is becoming a permanent thing.

https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/reward...ard/statuslift
cirrusdragoon likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 5:39 pm

Programs: skyteam
Originally Posted by V1213
Looks like earning status through the credit card is becoming a permanent thing.

https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/reward...ard/statuslift
Great news
Old Sep 1, 2021, 5:42 pm

Programs: No single airline or hotel chain is of much use to me anymore.
I was surveyed by WestJet market research about that a few months ago, I didn't see tremendous value in it.

$1500 of eligible spend (half-way to silver as they put it) if you put $45,000 on a single credit card, that is almost as valuable as my LoungeKey membership that doesn't include any lounge visits.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 7:59 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Another joke of an attempt by the folks over at WS Loyalty. They could have at least matched the Aeroplan offer on the premium CC's or make it 15/20k spend to move a tier. Spending $45k to not even get halfway up to Silver is a complete joke. There should be no reason to fly with WS unless you need a specific route out of YYC to somewhere in western Canada that AC doesnt fly.
Old Sep 3, 2021, 7:58 pm

Programs: AC 35k
Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
There should be no reason to fly with WS unless you need a specific route out of YYC to somewhere in western Canada that AC doesnt fly.
Or you don’t want to connect in YVR and rather have the direct flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.