Wiki Posts
Search

WestJet Flight Cancellation Stats

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2020, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 25K (1st timer!)
WestJet Flight Cancellation Stats

Hey All. Been wondering what the cancellation statistics have been for a particular WestJet route, namely YYZ - YYT. Have flights booked from YYZ on July 30 and returning Aug 6. These were purchased back in February so obviously long before the effects of COVID-19 would be known. The NFLD Premier had been tossing around July 17 as a date to re-open to all of Canada but that's since been tossed out the window. What I'm trying to gauge is if the flight will be cancelled or if I'll need to do that myself. Does anyone know where I can find the flight performance data for this route over the past couple weeks/months? That would help me make a better call on whether to wait for them to cancel on my or my doing it myself and having to take the voucher.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 3:51 pm

Looks like the route restarted July 5 and hasn't been cancelled yet.
Delayed today though.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...210Z/CYYZ/CYYT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.