Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Plane Type M2H?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2020, 3:48 pm

I suspect that Boeing in order to save its butt from destroying 1000s of MAX planes is creating all kinds of chaos and confusion while accomplishing its cunning plans to survive near total loss of its corporation in worldwide lawsuits and astronomical legal expenses. For now using words like "reconfiguration" means a lot on nonsense from software update to minor modifications to its dangerous planes in order to cover up as much as possible the actual design problem with MAX that was replacing 4 engines with 2 larger ones that caused severe aerodynamics problem for MAX an Boeing without solving those problems just included MCAST software to cover up main issue assuming that it could suppress lack of aerodynamics by 2 larger engines. Now MAX planes are totally useless.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by maxjasper
I suspect that Boeing in order to save its butt from destroying 1000s of MAX planes is creating all kinds of chaos and confusion while accomplishing its cunning plans to survive near total loss of its corporation in worldwide lawsuits and astronomical legal expenses. For now using words like "reconfiguration" means a lot on nonsense from software update to minor modifications to its dangerous planes in order to cover up as much as possible the actual design problem with MAX that was replacing 4 engines with 2 larger ones that caused severe aerodynamics problem for MAX an Boeing without solving those problems just included MCAST software to cover up main issue assuming that it could suppress lack of aerodynamics by 2 larger engines. Now MAX planes are totally useless.
"Reconfiguration" in this case refers to WestJet reconfiguring the outfitting of EXISTING aircraft. Nothing to do with Boeing modifications to MAX.

On re-read - I can see why you made the error - "4 engines with 2 larger ones" - wonder what Boeing aircraft that is?
Old Jan 30, 2020, 1:51 pm

Programs: No single airline or hotel chain is of much use to me anymore.
My two M2H fights once again display 737-800.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.