WS adds seasonal YYC-YYG

Old Jan 21, 2020, 3:51 am
Original Poster

WS adds seasonal YYC-YYG

An interesting choice of route.

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38...ervice-in-s20/

WestJet in summer 2020 season plans to add new domestic route from Calgary, where the airline is offering seasonal Calgary – Charlottetown service. Operated by Boeing 737-700, this route will be served from 25JUN20 to 06SEP20 (Calgary departure), 4 times weekly.

WS340 YYC2245 – 0623+1YYG 73W x135
WS341 YYG0715 – 0933YYC 73W x246
Old Jan 21, 2020, 10:54 am

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Charlottetown is a fun city to visit. All the maritimes actually.
Old Jan 21, 2020, 12:32 pm

Programs: WS Nothing, AC Something, AS Gold. Too big for 737Max washrooms
Its good news and a smart move by WS. I'll probably be taking that flight this summer...
Old Jan 21, 2020, 5:20 pm

Calgary to Charlottetown?

Calgary to Charlottetown? Strange choice...no wonder WJ loses a lot of money! However, maybe PEI being at the verge of bankruptcy has relaxed its laws on gambling, guns, drugs, prostitution...in order to lure US/Canada tourists to the island...otherwise the damn place is a barren place!? Sorry PEI folks...no offense meant...
Old Jan 21, 2020, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by maxjasper
Calgary to Charlottetown? Strange choice...no wonder WJ loses a lot of money! However, maybe PEI being at the verge of bankruptcy has relaxed its laws on gambling, guns, drugs, prostitution...in order to lure US/Canada tourists to the island...otherwise the damn place is a barren place!? Sorry PEI folks...no offense meant...
Troll perhaps?
aerobod and cirrusdragoon like this.
Old Jan 21, 2020, 7:04 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Mileage Plus, WestJet Gold, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by maxjasper
I though the Japanese were in love with PEI. Perhaps setting up feeder flight for the eventualy flight to Tokyo.

On a more serious note PEI is a great place to visit.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.