Wiki Posts
Search

My own Swoop nightmare

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2020, 5:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
My own Swoop nightmare

So I got to the YHZ terminal for my flight when I remembered that I was flying Swoop. I was suddenly so nervous that my flight was cancelled that I was afraid to look at the departure boards.

Then I remembered that I was carrying my overnight bag (personal item) plus two loaves of bread. Would they charge me carry-on fees for the bread? Also one of the loaves was a long baguette that probably wouldn't fit the carry-on sizer. Should I break it in half?

Then I woke up. I actually had a literal nightmare about flying Swoop. I gotta stop reading so much cbc.ca, or maybe spend less time on FT.

btw, in my dream there was a lumberyard attached to the terminal that I had to walk past. I mentioned to a security guy that every time I come here there is something new. I doubt 12 foot 2x8's would fit in the carry-on sizer, even in a dream...
Old Jan 17, 2020, 12:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I had a dream I had to take Swoop to Mexico.
Definitely not happening

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.