Wiki Posts
Search

How do I use the Guest Lounge Voucher

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2019, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E75K
How do I use the Guest Lounge Voucher

How do I use the Westjet guest lounge voucher? Do I have to print something out, or will the lounge (in YVR) somehow know I have them? When I used them in the past, I had to print the voucher and bring it with me, but now when I login to my rewards, I can see the vouchers, but when I click on them it just takes me to a page that just talks about them, not the voucher itself.

I would like to be able to guest a couple of colleagues in to the lounge with me. I thought it would be obvious like it was in the past (~3 years ago), but nothing seems to explicitly say what I need to do.

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 19, 2019, 6:03 pm

Easiest is to drop by the lounge and if needed show link on your cell phone My Vouchers
Old Dec 19, 2019, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E75K
OK - I will have that ready. Thanks for the prompt reply, much appreciated!
Old Dec 19, 2019, 8:18 pm

Programs: Westjet Platinum, Fairmont Platinum RIP, Accor Gold, Marriott Lifetime Silver, HH Diamond
The person at the front desk of the lounge will scan your boarding pass, which has your account info, and if you have guest lounge vouchers, you will be able to redeem them electronically on the spot for your colleagues who are accompanying you at the lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.