"Introducing milestone award choices"

Old Dec 18, 2019, 1:16 am

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by zappy312
Part of my annoyance is that WSDs can only be applied to base fare but WestJet charges so little base fare.

For their seat sales to Europe, Econo base fare was around $100, additional surcharges was around $300 and then taxes and fees were $200.

Being able to only pay $100 is feeling more and more like Aeroplan... It's even worse for Basic fares where base fare was down to $1 per way.
Fly in Plus or Business and liberate them dollars.
Old Dec 19, 2019, 7:31 pm

Programs: WestJet Gold
Originally Posted by zappy312
Part of my annoyance is that WSDs can only be applied to base fare but WestJet charges so little base fare.
The first time in history that someone is complaining about how little an airline charges for its fares.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by wzzy22
The first time in history that someone is complaining about how little an airline charges for its fares.
Hahaha, fair enough. For cash tickets it's not a big deal since base fare, surcharges or taxes all end up being paid at the end of the day.

There's ways to use WSDs for taxes and fees, just a bit of a pain.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.