Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Westjet Lounge Meetup Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2019, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Westjet Platinum, Fairmont Platinum RIP, Accor Gold, Marriott Lifetime Silver, HH Diamond
Westjet Lounge Meetup Thread

Did a search in the forum, and I am surprised nobody has started this yet!! Maybe us upper-tier WestJetters are a bunch of loners? Anyways, if you want to meet up at one of the WestJet lounges during your travels and shoot the breeze with fellow travelers, add a post here with the time and place.

Please don't post if you are trying to bend the rules to gain access, though if you have a guest voucher available for use, it's up to you to mention it as long as you follow the terms and conditions of use.
YYCCL3 likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2019, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Westjet Platinum, Fairmont Platinum RIP, Accor Gold, Marriott Lifetime Silver, HH Diamond
So I'll be in YYZ T3 Domestic around 6:00 am Tuesday Dec 3, before my 6:45 am flight to YYC. Message me if you want to meet up for a coffee!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.