Meals in economy - Dreamliner to LGW

Old Nov 7, 19, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Meals in economy - Dreamliner to LGW

WestJet's website mentions that food is served in economy on Dreamliner flights to Europe:
For our guests flying internationally – on our 787 Dreamliner - you’ll be provided with complimentary food and beverages
Can anyone advise what they typically offer? Will be flying YYZ/LGW return with my kids and just curious if it will be food they will enjoy, or whether I should stock up on extra snacks in advance.
Old Nov 7, 19, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by Jono View Post
WestJet's website mentions that food is served in economy on Dreamliner flights to Europe:

Can anyone advise what they typically offer? Will be flying YYZ/LGW return with my kids and just curious if it will be food they will enjoy, or whether I should stock up on extra snacks in advance.
You can special order children’s (or other special) meals by calling the contact centre and placing that order up to 24 hours in advance of each of your flights. The light meal after take off on that particular route is (currently) a veggie wrap/piece of banana bread/apple slices. The main meal is served about 2 hours before landing and consists of your choice of corned beef hash or scrambled eggs.
Jono likes this.
Old Nov 7, 19, 5:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YYCguy View Post
You can special order children’s (or other special) meals by calling the contact centre and placing that order up to 24 hours in advance of each of your flights. The light meal after take off on that particular route is (currently) a veggie wrap/piece of banana bread/apple slices. The main meal is served about 2 hours before landing and consists of your choice of corned beef hash or scrambled eggs.
Thanks! Do you know what they serve on the daytime return flight to YYZ?
Old Nov 7, 19, 8:50 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Do not be surprised if it's hash or eggs followed by a veggie wrap later.
Jono likes this.
Old Nov 8, 19, 7:07 am

It is your choice of beef shepherd’s pie or vegetable korma for the main meal followed by the light meal of vegetarian nutty “bunwich”/brownie.
Jono likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: