WestJet Premium Plus 737-700

Old Aug 28, 19, 9:08 pm
Original Poster

WestJet Premium Plus 737-700

What are the better seats in premium plus on the 737-700? I was put in 1A & C versus 1D & F. Is there a difference in legroom between those seats with the bulkhead?
Thanks
Old Aug 29, 19, 7:29 am

Programs: Qantas Silver, MileagePlus Silver
Originally Posted by Winterpeg007 View Post
What are the better seats in premium plus on the 737-700? I was put in 1A & C versus 1D & F. Is there a difference in legroom between those seats with the bulkhead?
Thanks
If it is the configuration with the middle seat blocked out, there is no difference between them. There might be overhead bin space on the 1 A/C taken up with equipment, but there is plenty of space nearby so it isn't an issue.

Note: Sorry I just looked up Premium Plus and you are referring to the "Business Class" seat configuration. I have not been on a plane with that configuration yet.
Old Aug 29, 19, 10:29 am

Programs: Air Canada 75K, WestJet Platinum, Marriott Titanium
Both have the same legroom from my experience. Things that I notice about row 1:
  • The overhead space is smaller because the bins narrow at the front
  • You have no underseat storage in front of you so your second piece of baggage needs to stowed for takeoff and landing
  • The front of the plane can be busy
Personally I like to hide in row 2 or 3 where there is more flexibility for my carry-on and is a little quieter. I pick the side of the plane (A-C vs D-F) based on the sun's position during flight. I prefer to avoid the direct sunlight when flying (heat, visibility of iPad, etc).
smallmj likes this.

Last edited by jkordyback; Aug 29, 19 at 12:45 pm

Search this Thread