FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   WestJet | WestJet Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/westjet-westjet-rewards-606/)
-   -   WestJet "Special Requests" (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/westjet-westjet-rewards/1968847-westjet-special-requests.html)

BobMiller May 8, 2019 5:29 pm

WestJet "Special Requests"

My booking profile shows special requests "DOCO" and "DOCS"

I see no explanation of what these are and I am certain that I didn't elect any special requests when I made the reservations. I want to make certain that we don't end up with unpalatable special meals as once happened on a Delta flight due to special requests so I am hoping these aren't such indications.

Any idea of what these are? thanks

YYCguy May 8, 2019 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by BobMiller (Post 31081324)

I see no explanation of what these are and I am certain that I didn't elect any special requests when I made the reservations. I want to make certain that we don't end up with unpalatable special meals as once happened on a Delta flight due to special requests so I am hoping these aren't such indications.

Are you traveling to the US or an international location? If so, I believe that means you will need to present your documentation such as passport/visa to travel to the above destinations.

BobMiller May 8, 2019 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by YYCguy (Post 31081362)

Are you traveling to the US or an international location? If so, I believe that means you will need to present your documentation such as passport/visa to travel to the above destinations.

Yes, traveling BOS to YHZ (USA to Canada)

Thanks for the tip!

BobMiller May 8, 2019 7:59 pm

"public service announcement" :-)

By the way, I have noticed that each time I've purchased tickets on WestJet I've had to manually enter passport and KTN info each time, the website does not "remember" passenger profiles. Per Twitter DM today they confirmed this is the case but their team is working on creating such a feature and hopefully it will be "available soon". I sure hope so.

Ace Cdn May 9, 2019 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by BobMiller (Post 31081324)

It has nothing to do with special meals. They are codes for documentation. DOCS is saying that travel documentation has been entered. DOCOS usually means that a redress number or Known Traveler Number has been added.