Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Possible future 787 routes

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2019, 2:35 pm

Programs: AC 35k
The most likely new ex-YYC routes will be to codeshare and JV partners which seem to be those in SkyTeam. I still think the next set of 787s will go to YYZ.
cirrusdragoon likes this.
Old May 2, 2019, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Jonsie
Was chatting with my wifes cousin who's worked for WS for 20 years and she was telling me Westjet are looking at Australia, India and China for the remaining 7 dreamliners they have coming in.
Where would you like to see? Personally I would love YYC HKG but that is unlikely.
I made this comment before in another thread, but I have a hard time believing that WS can crack China.
Old May 2, 2019, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Symmetre
I'd personally love it. But I don't know how sustainable that might be.

Given that I don't believe the 789 has the range to do it ex-YYZ, YYC-AUK or YVR-AUK would also be of personal interest. And YVR-SIN maybe?
That would be amazing, but isn't SQ looking into doing that route again? I think I read somewhere that there is interest in doing it, but not sure if it'll be profitable for them or not.
Old May 2, 2019, 11:25 pm

Programs: WS Nothing, AC Something, AS Gold. Too big for 737Max washrooms
My wishes are many but my needs are few. I'd just be happy with year-round YVR-YUL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.