Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

Westjet joins Easyjet's connection service in LGW

Old Sep 13, 2017, 7:24 pm
Original Poster

Will allow Westjet passengers to connect to Easyjets European Network.

http://www.travelweek.ca/news/europe...t-connections/

Although doing a test booking you still have to pick up your bag in Gatwick and they charge you extra for the service.

Last edited by Ace Cdn; Sep 13, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Old Sep 14, 2017, 2:09 am

Programs: No single airline or hotel chain is of much use to me anymore.
The bag pickup and drop-off is painfully simple, there is a staffed kiosk right at the exit with a great big sign. It's no different that the bag drop after Customs at any Canadian airport.

It's more painless still that EasyJet has moved to the North Terminal.

I think a lot of people are going to find making the return trip difficult from some destinations because the earliest arrival on EasyJet into Gatwick will be too late for WestJet's departures. Just across the Channel should be doable, but otherwise it could be difficult for things to line-up.

I usually just get a hotel in Crawley for the night before the return trip.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.