Where are the Plus fares?

Old Aug 23, 2017, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
Where are the Plus fares?

I've been checking WS flights to Las Vegas this morning and it seems every date I check shows no availability for Plus fares (both "lowest" and "flexible"). I've looked at several dates in October and next April. I'm pretty sure they haven't sold all the Plus seats so something is going on. Anyone have any idea what's up?

Update: Plus fares are now showing for October 2017 through December (although sporadically it seems for some dates) but for any dates in 2018 they still show as N/A.

Last edited by Gogie; Aug 23, 2017 at 9:38 am
Old Aug 23, 2017, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by Gogie
I've been checking WS flights to Las Vegas this morning and it seems every date I check shows no availability for Plus fares (both "lowest" and "flexible"). I've looked at several dates in October and next April. I'm pretty sure they haven't sold all the Plus seats so something is going on. Anyone have any idea what's up?

Update: Plus fares are now showing for October 2017 through December (although sporadically it seems for some dates) but for any dates in 2018 they still show as N/A.
At the moment for random dates in Jan and Feb from YYC to LAS, all flights I checked have both Plus fares available for WestJet operated flights. Any flights that have a leg operated by a partner don't have Plus fares.
Old Aug 24, 2017, 5:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
I can now see the Plus fares (I checked last night). It was strange yesterday morning. I tried two different browsers to make sure that wasn't the issue.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.