TSA PreCheck & E-Boarding Pass

Old Aug 17, 2017, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Question TSA PreCheck & E-Boarding Pass

I have a NEXUS and just checked in for my YQR-YYC and YYC-LAS flights on WestJet. I entered my NEXUS number but I don't see any TSA PreCheck logo on my electronic boarding pass. Does WestJet put it on the electronic boarding pass or how can I confirm that I was successful in ticketing through TSA Pre?
Old Aug 17, 2017, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by JetLife
I have a NEXUS and just checked in for my YQR-YYC and YYC-LAS flights on WestJet. I entered my NEXUS number but I don't see any TSA PreCheck logo on my electronic boarding pass. Does WestJet put it on the electronic boarding pass or how can I confirm that I was successful in ticketing through TSA Pre?
TSA PreCheck does not exist in Canada - it is only at TSA security in US airports. Instead, look for the NEXUS logo pointing you towards a special lane at the Canadian CATSA security checkpoint entrance. You will need to show your NEXUS card to the guard at the entrance who will scan your boarding pass before letting you proceed to the NEXUS lane. IME, at YQR this will simply put you up at the front of the lineup for security.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by JetLife
If you depart from an US airport your e-boarding pass should show the TSA PreCheck logo. I've used that at US airport to enter PreCheck lane before.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 9:55 am

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E
Have had the same thing happen to me in PHX....

....called WJ and they just said re-print the BP at the electronic check in kiosk in PHX and it will be on there.
It was.
Strange using a paper BP instead of my phone but I got to stand in the short line.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.