Wiki Posts
Search

Stupid OLCI question

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2017, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
Stupid OLCI question

I know this is a stupid question, but I'd like to be sure.

When I check in for a two flight trip (YHZ-YYZ-YWG) at T-24 hours, can I select seats, upgrade to plus, and print boarding passes for the second segment right away? Or do I have to wait until T-24 of the second flight.

Also, I don't suppose I could check luggage the night before for a 6:40 AM flight?

Thanks for your patience.
Old May 29, 2017, 9:47 am

Programs: Westjet Platinum, Fairmont Platinum RIP, Accor Gold, Marriott Lifetime Silver, HH Diamond
As long as it's all on the same reservation, your OLCI allows you to select seats, upgrade to plus, and print boarding passes for your connecting flight as well.

You'll have to wait until morning to check your baggage.
Old May 29, 2017, 10:19 am
Original Poster

That's what I thought, thanks.
Old May 29, 2017, 11:29 am

I can confirm Arthurrs response. I did this a couple of weeks ago. My itinerary was YYZ-YLW-YVR with an overnight in YLW. At T-24 I was able to upgrade to plus and print boarding passes for both segments, which actually surprised me. I wasn't aware you could do this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.