Latest WestJet Rewards offers

Old Sep 17, 2015, 2:09 pm
Company Representative: WestJet
Original Poster

Programs: WestJet Rewards
Latest WestJet Rewards offers

A handy thread to keep track of any new offers that we have available.

Let us know if you've got any questions.
Old Sep 17, 2015, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Here's one to get the thread started!

Book Plus, get more rewards.
Register for this offer and book a Plus fare on select routes between August 17 and September 30 and you'll earn $50 bonus WestJet dollars. Fly round-trip and you'll earn $100 WestJet dollars. Available on select routes.
Details: http://www.westjet.com/guest/en/rewards/plusfare.shtml.

In addition, members in specific demographics were recently sent an individualized offer. Make sure you're signed up for special offers to receive great offers!

Cheers,
Darren
Old Sep 17, 2015, 4:06 pm

Programs: WS Gold, SPG Plat, Nexus, HDC Gold, CCarlson Gold, HHonors Diamond,
Good idea for a thread honestly.

Selfish me would like to see any offers involving YXE though...they are few and far between for whatever reason.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 10:53 am
Original Poster

New status match offer
Get Gold flight benefits through December 2016 when you submit proof of current top-tier status with any North American airline and fly with WestJet just once between September 24 and December 31, 2015.

Details: http://www.westjet.com/guest/en/rewards/get-gold.shtml.

__________________________________________________ _______

Fast Track to Silver or Gold
Select members have received an invitation to participate in a program that speeds up the rate at which you can attain the Silver or Gold tier in WestJet Rewards.

Check your email to see if this offer applies to you.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 5:14 pm

Programs: Several
Originally Posted by WestJet
New status match offer
Get Gold flight benefits through December 2016 when you submit proof of current top-tier status with any North American airline and fly with WestJet just once between September 24 and December 31, 2015.

Select members have received an invitation to participate in a program that speeds up the rate at which you can attain the Silver or Gold tier in WestJet Rewards.

Who are the "select" members? I reached status with WS by paying for a lot of flights and choosing WS specifically and didn't get the email. Is this only for people who have status with AC and you are targeting them to keep them at WS? Or are those of us that pay directly to you to get status going to get an email too?
Old Sep 25, 2015, 9:35 am

Programs: WS Gold, SPG Plat, Nexus, HDC Gold, CCarlson Gold, HHonors Diamond,
I read the offers as two part.

One is top tier to top tier status match from a competing airline. This is the same as was done last year.

The other is for anyone who has hit WS Silver this year will get bumped up to Gold with one more flight as opposed to having to hit the $6k spend benchmark. If you've hit silver I'd expect you to get the offer.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 11:16 am
Original Poster

Promo code discount: 20% off Plus fares only (no discount for Econo or Flex)
• Travel anywhere in WestJet's world!
• Booking by October 5, 2015.
• Travel by December 10, 2015.
• Blackout dates: October 8-13, 2015.
• Promo code: REW04, Coupon code: 3TTQPQR

This offer CAN be combined with the $50 bonus WestJet dollars offer for booking a Plus seat - the offer we posted on this thread on September 17, 15, 2:19 pm.

Cheers,
Darren
Old Oct 2, 2015, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Here's one to get the thread started!

Book Plus, get more rewards.
Register for this offer and book a Plus fare on select routes between August 17 and September 30 and you'll earn $50 bonus WestJet dollars. Fly round-trip and you'll earn $100 WestJet dollars. Available on select routes.
Details: http://www.westjet.com/guest/en/rewards/plusfare.shtml.

In addition, members in specific demographics were recently sent an individualized offer. Make sure you're signed up for special offers to receive great offers!

Cheers,
Darren
You heard it here first!

The register, book and travel dates for this offer have been extended. Hurrah!

Register and book between August 17 and November 15, 2015
Travel between August 17 and December 13, 2015

We're updating westjet.com in the next few days.

Cheers,
Darren
Old Oct 5, 2015, 8:19 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
You heard it here first!

The register, book and travel dates for this offer have been extended. Hurrah!

Register and book between August 17 and November 15, 2015
Travel between August 17 and December 13, 2015

We're updating westjet.com in the next few days.

Cheers,
Darren
Thanks. Just made an extra $50 for my flight today
Old Oct 12, 2015, 5:20 pm

Programs: AC Basic, UA MP Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, SPG Gold, Amex Platinum
New status match offer

So I have an up coming WS flight YYC-LAS-YYC and I have created a WS Reward account for purposes of obtaining WS status. I have UA Premier Silver card. The Status match application package should be sent off shortly.

My question for the powers that be, does a flight booked through Airmiles qualify as valid flight flown on WestJet? Also phoned into WS reservations and they have added WS Rewards ID to the PNR.
Old Oct 14, 2015, 9:29 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
REALLY GOOD SALE TODAY.

From YYC, I have seen to YLW for under 220 all in, YQR for under 230 all in, and PSP for under 290 all in!

I am not sure if it is targeted. I have blacked out my coupon code in case it is.

Your WestJet Rewards membership can save you up to 25% on your next flight. Just use your promo code, coupon code and add your WestJet Rewards ID when you book by October 16th, and you’ll enjoy exclusive savings.

Book by: October 16, 2015 (11:59 p.m. MT)
Travel until: February 10, 2016
(blackout dates apply)

Book now

Promo code
REW07

Coupon code
(Web coupon no.)
X8Y7XXX
Old Oct 16, 2015, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WR Cage
My question for the powers that be, does a flight booked through Airmiles qualify as valid flight flown on WestJet? Also phoned into WS reservations and they have added WS Rewards ID to the PNR.
Firstly, there are no powers that be around here. But I can help you!

Secondly, it depends on how you booked through Air Miles. A reward redemption flight doesn't count for WestJet dollar accrual, so this booking wouldn't be the one that qualifies you for WestJet Rewards Gold.

However a booking purchased on the Air Miles website where you put the full payment on your credit card, does count for WestJet dollar accrual, so would indeed qualify you for WestJet Rewards Gold.

Let me know if you've got any further questions.

Thanks,
Darren
Old Oct 16, 2015, 1:21 pm

You mean you're not Gregg??
Old Oct 17, 2015, 6:30 am

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!

Secondly, it depends on how you booked through Air Miles. A reward redemption flight doesn't count for WestJet dollar accrual, so this booking wouldn't be the one that qualifies you for WestJet Rewards Gold.

However a booking purchased on the Air Miles website where you put the full payment on your credit card, does count for WestJet dollar accrual, so would indeed qualify you for WestJet Rewards Gold.

Let me know if you've got any further questions.

Thanks,
Darren
Darren, if I booked a flight partially using Westjet dollars and credit card, does that qualify?

Do those also earn Westjet dollars on themselves?
Old Oct 19, 2015, 8:57 am

Originally Posted by keitherson
Darren, if I booked a flight partially using Westjet dollars and credit card, does that qualify?

Do those also earn Westjet dollars on themselves?
You don't earn WS dollars on themselves. Only on paid flights, including travel bank credits, but not WS dollars.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.