New Winter 2011-2012 Services

Old Aug 24, 2011, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by HangTen
If WJ flew to LAS on a daily basis from YQR, their losses would probably end up looking a lot more like AC's as well!

Hah! You underestimate how desperate people are to get out of here in the depths of winter...

A daily would likely never work, even if a smaller aircraft could be proven to make economic sense. It would make more sense for WS to be able to route passengers through a western hub and onto AA. UA and Delta have WS beat as they serve the US directly from YQR. Since the UA flights have come on, it would be interesting to see how much they have hit AC's YQR-YYC/YVR-US west coast traffic (not to mention east coast through ORD). I haven't been on a UA CRJ that wasn't filled to the gills--very popular service.

We stayed an extra night in LAS in order to stay on WS (it didn't kill us to spend another night there!) as the non-stop is so convenient. Every UA DEN-YQR flight we've been on has had 5-6 LAS passengers on it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.