Reload this Page >

Bellevue Washington Motel-help

Old Aug 14, 01, 10:13 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr

I have been to the area a lot. Usually staying at the Hyatt or at a friends. this trip I need to be very near my friends, but they are putting up family....so, which is a good choice (staying Thurs-Sun, next week):

Homestead Studio Suite (part of any program?) at $66

West Coast Bellevue @$90

Days Inn @$75

Rates are from three different web sites. Just my wife and I. Willing to pay any of the above, but would like to get a nice place that someone has stayed at and can give + & - of. Will be with my friends most of the time.

Thank you for your comments and help

ranles

------------------
Only God does not have to travel
Old Aug 16, 01, 12:50 am
Original Member

I would recommend the Courtyard by Marriott near Microsoft, right on the Bellevue/Redmond border. This is in northeast Bellevue. I don't know where your friends live obviously.

Old Aug 16, 01, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: statusless these days
Stayed at the Hyatt and Doubletree (in SE and not NE) 2 weekends ago.

Hyatt is quiet and rather nice. Opposite the Belluvue Mall and providing easy access from WA520 and I-405. Hotel is basic but well kept up. I think a rate of $99 is available.

Doubletree (great if you're signed up for the Hilton EWRDC promo) is good. A bit old and rundown compared to the Hyatt but it does recognise HHonors Gold VIP status (got vouchers for a buffet breakfast and canapes which was more than enough for a light dinner). The highway side rooms can be noisey. Ask for a parking lot side room. $79 AAA rate is available.

Both charge $11 parking though you can get away not paying on a Sunday at the Doubletree (no one manning the lot Sunday morning).

Search this Thread