Wiki Posts
Search

Covid and Train to Gates at DEN

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2020, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat
Covid and Train to Gates at DEN

How congested are the trains leading from security to the B and C gates at DEN? I would think that the boarding area after security would be a Covid choke point. Does that Verifly App make things better?
Old Dec 5, 2020, 9:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold, National EC
Had a connection at DEN about a month ago, flying from SFO, weekday morning. I wouldn’t say the train looked like a choking point, about 10 people per car maybe, - while the food court/retail areas were a lot more crowded.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 9:02 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
The two middle cars are always less crowded than the two end cars.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
There are signs up to promote social distancing, but no people checking or restricting capacity on the train cars. If you happen to hit a peak time, you could be in a fairly packed train car - but only for five minutes or less. Make sure your mask is secure.
Old Dec 18, 2020, 12:03 am

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
A bit of week point never anticipated by DEN. Train was packed on Monday. Wish they had an alternative.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.