Reload this Page >

Hotels with day rates near PHX?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2018, 8:38 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite

Needing a 4 hour afternoon day-rate at a hotel near PHX.

Anyone have suggestions?
Old Feb 25, 2018, 10:29 am

Programs: AA Aluminum, WN B+
Are you looking for actual sleep/shower, or a quiet place to get some work done?

There's 5 or 6 hotels along 44th St between Washington St and Loop 202. They're close enough that you could even take the airport sky train over to the light rail station and walk from there if you don't want to wait for a hotel shuttle. There's a Crowne Plaza, Aloft, Radisson, and I think a Hampton Inn in that stretch.

If you'll be going to or from the airport at night, I would use a shuttle. I've seen a lot of unsavory types hang out at the gas station on the corner off 44th and Washington when coming home from the airport late. Daytime seems to be OK, though.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 11:17 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Just call the properties directly and speak with the FD not offsite reservations. Explain the exact hours you will need and there is a good chance that they will quote you a rate even if they don't publish one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.