Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > West
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Park City, Utah" thread

Consolidated "Park City, Utah" thread

Old Mar 10, 2021, 6:18 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
I agree that Brighton has good terrain for beginners as well as other levels. Solitude is right next door for more challenging terrain.

There are hundreds of hotel choices in the Salt Lake Valley that are quite reasonable and provide access to all the ski areas in less than an hour.
Old Mar 10, 2021, 8:20 pm

Originally Posted by Tanic
I agree that Brighton has good terrain for beginners as well as other levels. Solitude is right next door for more challenging terrain.

There are hundreds of hotel choices in the Salt Lake Valley that are quite reasonable and provide access to all the ski areas in less than an hour.
Yes, we usually stayed in the city rather than at the slopes. We could get less expensive lodging with the kids (e.g. Embassy Suites etc) and the drive up the canyons was usually no big deal. I preferred Alta, but they still (I think) do not allow snowboards.

Bottom line.. for me, SLC was a good and reasonably priced option if you could deal with the hour commute.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.