Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vacation rentals in Scottsdale.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2010, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

Vacation rentals in Scottsdale.

Can anyone recommend any local agencies or websites for Vacation Rentals in Scottsdale?

I've been on the usuals like VRBO, but struggling to find what I want. I'm looking for a modern styled i.e minimalistic with private pool and nice outdoor areas. Ideally within walking distance to Fashion Square ( I consider The Phoenician within easy walking distance of this) although would consider something near to Kierland commons. The only houses that seem suitable style and quality wise seem to be North Scottsdale at Troon North but I don't want to be that far out.

This is for late April 2011 so plenty of time to find something but is for 10 days so don't really want to be in a hotel for all that time. I have a back up at the Kierland Villas but that gets overrun with kids.

Thanks
Old Jun 29, 2010, 1:32 pm

Programs: Nada of note these days….
I agree the Kierland can be crazy with children.
I can't think of any particular rental agency for a ten day rental. Many condo associations ban short term rentals of that nature.

I would suggest cruising Craig's List for PHX and look under vacation rental and (generally) under real estate for sale and see if you can locate a reputable real estate firm that can assist.

Sorry I can't be more help I usually use VRBO for this kind of thing and upon realizing that we wanted a longer break in PHX during our grey, wet SEA winters we finally broke down and bought a condo in the mid 90's there.
Frankly with pricing down there now you might want to look into it yourself...
Old Jun 30, 2010, 5:18 pm

Programs: USAirways CP
The Phoenician has some very nice casitas that if you can afford, you would enjoy. With the bad economy there are tons of houses for rent but I'm guessing most are looking for longer term rentals. Call a couple of the larger real estate agencies and see what they say.

Phoenix isn't exactly a walking/public transportation system kind of place.

If you need any info on the areas let me know. I moved out to Scottsdale about 7 yrs ago and live not too far from Fashion Square (I'm at Hayden/Shea).

If I come across anything I'll let you know.
Old Jul 17, 2010, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

i can highly recommend casas @ sanctuary, but dont think there are private rentals. (check with real estate agents for properties on market?)

phoenician residences dont really compare (as reflected in base price) but are the only thing that has some townhome style with private pool.

the condo development i loved the look of (driving by) was >
http://scottsdale-condos.optimaweb.c...ttsdaleCondos/
optima camel view village - amazing contemporary/modern design with huge landscaped terraces. there are lots of units on various rental sites.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.