Wiki Posts
Search

connection time from domestic to international

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2017, 11:41 am
Original Poster

connection time from domestic to international

hi !

I will fly today from MCO to IAD and have a connection flight to VIE. The issue is that the MCO - IAD flight is already delayed and so I only have 30 min to reach my international connection flight. Does anyone know how long it can take in IAD to get to my VIE flight (atm I think I will arrive at D11 and my international flight is at B49) ?
Old Feb 22, 2017, 12:00 pm

Is it 30 minutes from your arrival time to scheduled departure? If so, I don't think you'll make it since the door will close 10 min prior to scheduled departure, leaving you only 20 min. Even if you are first off the plane, 20 min is awfully tight.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

yes it is arrival time to schedules departure
I have now a backup flight via LHR - anyone knows how the business class is on UA 918 ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.