Wiki Posts
Search

BNE - 8am bag drop for 11am LA flight?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2019, 8:03 pm
Original Poster

BNE - 8am bag drop for 11am LA flight?

Hi!
We have a flight from BNE to LAX on December 10. We’ll do OLCI the day before, so just need to make sure the bags are dropped 2hrs prior to the flight time.

If we aim to drop our car at the International valet parking around 8, would that be enough time to drop our bags by 9 at what I assume is going to be a busy time of year?

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 11, 2019, 3:01 am

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
Originally Posted by daffstarring
Hi!
We have a flight from BNE to LAX on December 10. We’ll do OLCI the day before, so just need to make sure the bags are dropped 2hrs prior to the flight time.

If we aim to drop our car at the International valet parking around 8, would that be enough time to drop our bags by 9 at what I assume is going to be a busy time of year?

Thanks in advance!
I'm a little confused. You are asking if you get to the check-in counter ~8:05am, will you complete check-in by 9:00am? If so, yes, that would be more than enough time. If you have status or are in J, it will probably take 10 minutes to check bags (max 20). If you don't have status in Y, it will probably take 20 minutes to check bags (max 40).
Old Nov 11, 2019, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Sorry for the confusion, but yes I think we’re on the same page. Basically is an hour enough to drop bags, and from what you’ve said, it’s plenty. We don’t have any status and only flying Economy.

Thank you!!
CPMaverick likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.