Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flights via HK to LHR

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2018, 7:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VA Platinum, QF Lifetime silver (ex plat :(), Accor Gold, IHG Ambassador, PC Platinum, Starwood Gold
Flights via HK to LHR

I am looking at booking flights next June/July to London and ideally via HK on Virgin Aus with Virgin ATL combination.
The website won't let me use points for a multi city booking (I want to stop over one night on one way and a few nights the other), though the flights are showing, and when I try to do using currency its not showing the flights..
Ideally I would like to either use points to upgrade for at least one of the legs, so would need Freedom fare, or to use them to book a business reward (probably unlikely).
Does anyone know why this is so difficult? thanks
Old Oct 11, 2018, 10:59 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
The website isn't very flexible. I'd suggest calling.
RTWFF likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 2:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: VA Platinum, QF Lifetime silver (ex plat :(), Accor Gold, IHG Ambassador, PC Platinum, Starwood Gold
thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.