Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Applying VA mileage flown to SQ or DL

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2017, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Applying VA mileage flown to SQ or DL

I recently flew on a few VA domestic segments. I didn't bother looking at crediting mileage flow to frequent flyer programs at the time of booking and when I took the flights.

How do I go about applying VA mileage flown to SQ or DL frequent flyer program?

For example, I know that UA mileageplus website enabled me to enter the ticket # of a TG ticket and UA would credit me accordingly.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by seks
I recently flew on a few VA domestic segments. I didn't bother looking at crediting mileage flow to frequent flyer programs at the time of booking and when I took the flights.

How do I go about applying VA mileage flown to SQ or DL frequent flyer program?
You will need to a retro claim direct with SQ or DL. Not VA
Have you looked at the DL or SQ web sites to do a retro credit?
Not all VA booking class earn ff miles
http://www.wheretocredit.com/va
Old Dec 21, 2017, 7:48 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
It's the same process as your TG ticket. You went to UA to credit to UA.

So, you can either go to SQ or DL (or VS, EY, or other partners) and see if their policy allows retro credit for partners. Most FF programs do, so you should be OK. But you go to the website of the FF partner you want to credit to. Some allow this online (I know DL does), some you might have to call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.