Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Restricting Velocity membership

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2020, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
On the VA Aust web site looking for BNE-YYZ-BNE for random dates all show VA & AC flights, as VA codeshares. No DL codeshares showed up. Would depend on what routes DL fly. Via ATL?
Looking for BNE-ATL VA codeshares on DL show up. e.g. VA6221 VA6429

Edit
With airport web sites usually show codeshares in the arrival/departure tabs
https://www.torontopearson.com/en/departures
Do not see any VA codes on DL YYZ flights, Only on AC YYZ flights
That's the trick! I have figured out how to get 6 segments on the YYZ-BNE RT. I will do a quick RT while in AUS to get 2 more segments. With crediting all my flights to VA I should be able to not only get Gold but actually Platinum. Thank you both for the help figuring this out!!
CPMaverick and margarita girl like this.
Old Feb 16, 2020, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flyingcpa
That's the trick! I have figured out how to get 6 segments on the YYZ-BNE RT. I will do a quick RT while in AUS to get 2 more segments. With crediting all my flights to VA I should be able to not only get Gold but actually Platinum. Thank you both for the help figuring this out!!
Any VA codeshare on DL/AC will need to be a tag on to an Australian flight. Would not be able to book standalone VA codeshare flights in USA-Canada
Old Feb 16, 2020, 2:57 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
Any VA codeshare on DL/AC will need to be a tag on to an Australian flight. Would not be able to book standalone VA codeshare flights in USA-Canada
Yes but no problem booking standalone VA flights in Australia as the poster is suggesting. "I will do a quick RT while in AUS to get 2 more segments."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.