Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

Velocity Gold access to VS Revivals Lounge (LHR)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2011, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G; VA Gold, HH Gold, A|Club Plat

As the title suggests - does anyone know if Velocity Gold status gets you access to the LHR Revivals Lounge when you come off a Virgin Atlantic flight in Y?

The Velocity website states that Golds get access to "All Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse owned and operated lounges", which excludes partner lounges, so it looks like the answer is most likely yes, but on the Virgin Atlantic website the Revivals lounge is mentioned on a separate page to the one that lists all of the normal Clubhouse lounges - and I guess its not technically called a Clubhouse lounge. Does anyone have any ideas?
Old Nov 18, 2011, 2:58 am

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
why do you not give the Velocity team a ring and ask (please report back), I think others would welcome the answer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.