Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

Do Virgin upgrades off Flexi ONLY work off Domestic. Or ......

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2011, 6:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold

The rules say the Plat upgrades only work off domestic Flexi fares.

Looking at maybe booking a Cooks/Tonga/Samoa over Xmas and Flexi are near the prices of lowest fare.

Has anyone had any luck using the upgrades on Virgin Pacific, or it is always a straight 'NO way'?

Glen
Old Oct 21, 2011, 5:50 pm

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
have not tried, but the info does say domestic as you have pointed out - one could but try!
Old Nov 6, 2011, 8:27 am

Programs: Too many
Originally Posted by ozstamps
The rules say the Plat upgrades only work off domestic Flexi fares.

Looking at maybe booking a Cooks/Tonga/Samoa over Xmas and Flexi are near the prices of lowest fare.

Has anyone had any luck using the upgrades on Virgin Pacific, or it is always a straight 'NO way'?

Glen
The agent I spoke to this week said upgrades within Australia, the Pacific and some Asian legs...so give them a call and they should be able to find something for you (maybe not on those dates though!...fingers crossed for you)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.