Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Club Silver perk with Regus

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2009, 5:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Enough to travel better
Flying Club Silver perk with Regus

I just received in the mail a perk for being Flying Club Silver. The perk is a complimentary Regus businessworld gold membership card. Regus is an operator of business lounges and cafes around the world. The membership card gives access to Regus facilities while also earning FC miles. VS offered the complimentary membership to Regus as long as Flying Club Silver status is held. Otherwise, it's $300 for the membership card.

I'm wondering if others have tried out this Regus businessworld gold card and if so, what are your thoughts?
Old Jun 15, 2009, 9:41 am

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Others had their packs ages ago, not got anything yet myself, and ny renewal pack seems to have gone missing too. Though you can sign up online from the 22nd June..

Link for the Silvers and link for the Golds.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 2:23 pm

Ii got mine and i'm a red memebr so it's not just for silver & gold's. Mine said it was because i was a black AMEX card holder !
Old Jun 18, 2009, 2:16 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Information in this article
Old Jun 18, 2009, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Enough to travel better
The OP thanks everyone for sharing their thoughts and their posts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.