Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin Earning Rates from Partners

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2023, 4:06 am
Original Poster

Virgin Earning Rates from Partners

Hi there,

Seeking for a bit of advice. I am currently Flying Blue Silver and have an upcoming flight in J from MAN-CDG-EWR-CDG-MAN but for the life of me can’t find any mileage/tier earning tables on the virgin side from skyteam partner airlines as I am wondering where to best credit these. If I credit it to FB I will remain Silver but wondering what it takes to qualify on the Virgin side as that’s where I have most of my miles from CC spending.

Thanks.
Old Apr 6, 2023, 11:23 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Originally Posted by iEimis
Hi there,

Seeking for a bit of advice. I am currently Flying Blue Silver and have an upcoming flight in J from MAN-CDG-EWR-CDG-MAN but for the life of me can’t find any mileage/tier earning tables on the virgin side from skyteam partner airlines as I am wondering where to best credit these. If I credit it to FB I will remain Silver but wondering what it takes to qualify on the Virgin side as that’s where I have most of my miles from CC spending.
https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/g...rn-points.html shows you how many tier points you will earn per segment.
iEimis likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2023, 3:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/g...rn-points.html shows you how many tier points you will earn per segment.
Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.